Tuesday 6 April 2010

H2O

I decided that I'm going to have to detox you.
you're invading my soul way too much.
and you don't even know.

also.
i love laying on the bonnet of the car... looking up at stars...looking across at the sea... ipod playing softly...barefoot... just listening... just thinking... just praying...
there's something so simple about it.
so effective though.
so freeing.

are you ever just SO ready for bed?
so many late nights.
you blame me... but um.. we all know i'm not the one at fault here =p

i was brave.
and confronted things.
and i think it's just gonna be ok.

April got here really fast.
REALLY fast!
Whew! Time really does fly!

yawn

gosh. i really should write in my diary!
my life is way too busy to remember what I'm meant to remember!
especially when my brain forgets it's a brain and acts like jelly.

finally. season 3.
maybe after a little break! =p

dying battery.

Got to prepare for friday's youth group...
Deep.

Shazaam.

Darrrrrling. Morrrre.
I down't tawlk liyuke thayat.

7 1/2 weeks till graduation.

7 weeks 6 days till 1st June.
hahaa!!! You think I can't keep a secret from you...
watch me.
Go ahead. Make My Day, Sparky!

Love H2O.

No comments:

Post a Comment