Friday 2 April 2010

oh yeah.

and THAT is why I shouldn't play around with sarcasm and jokes.
I forget how sensitive I am.

"are we still friends?"
"duh!"

I've never known anyone brave enough.

two till the end of the season.
yuuusssssss!!!

(I'm so glad that you're online bud... I kind of enjoy our random dorky chats.)

i love it when my room is clean.

Today I feel accomplished.
and ready to cry.
but a good kind (i think)
you know the "ok I've had enough. I give up... Jesus you're all i need" kind of tears?

argh! ok but seriously I feel like i shouldn't have been so vulnerable to you.
wrong timing.
I feel like El Stupido.

and I now I wonder about that saying
"behind every joke is an element of truth"
or however it goes.



do you really think that?
tell me what you really think why don't you!

but no...

bring on breakthrough, man!

1 comment:

  1. A lot of cliché's are over used, and sound stupid. But I've always thought that one made sense.

    Behind every joke there an element of truth.

    Of course there is, or it wouldn't be a joke. There's a difference between having a good sense of humor, and making jokes. A lot of witty comments and jokes are often at the expense of someones feelings.

    Hope you're OK though, Tash.

    You know what a friend said to me, once?

    "You'll be Ok, JJ. You'll be OK, because you don't have a choice".

    Claim that sentence for yourself, too. You'll be OK, Tash, because you don't have a choice!

    The only thing is to take a breath, gain composure, raise your head, and march onwards and upwards! You KNOW it's the place to be!!

    ReplyDelete